NFCC Career High School is an accredited, online career high school where you earn both a Career Certificate and your High School Diploma. We give you the flexibility to work on your courses any day of the week, any time of the day. We support you every step of the way. And our qualified, certified instructors are available when you need academic help.
Join the NFCC Community
NFCC Career High School students can enjoy NFCC campus activities and services including:
Learn more about the Student Activity Fee.
- Gym & Fitness Center
- College Library
- WIFI Access
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Game Room, Artist Series, and more!
Build Your Briefcase for the Future
Enroll Now. Your future starts today!
- Earn both your high school diploma and a career certification.
- Gain the skills that you need to advance or career or to succeed in community college.
- Create a career portfolio with your resume and cover letters so that you graduate with the tools get a better job or succeed in school.
We Are Here to Help You...
Academic, career, technical, and overall support...
We've got you covered!
Not sure how online high school works?
- Academic coach works one-on-one with you
- Certified teachers provide academic support
- Career mentoring and preparation
- Technical support
Learn more about How it Works.
Don't have a high school diploma?
People who do not complete high school lose approximately $630,000 in income over a lifetime, compared to people with at least a high school diploma.*
It's not too late. Enroll today!
*The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that dropouts bring in just $20,241 annually, which is $10,000 less than high school graduates and over $36,000 less than a person holding a bachelor's degree. The poverty rate for dropouts is over twice as high as college grads, and the unemployment rate for dropouts is generally 4 percentage points higher than the national average. In the end, the lifetime earnings of high school dropouts are $260,000 LESS than peers who earn a diploma.